Association Strujni krug understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, strujnikrug.hr (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
This webpage (together with the documents referred to in it) gives you the terms on which you use our Site, whether as a guest or a registered user, use of our site includes accessing, browsing, or registering.
If you do not agree to these terms of website use, you should not use it.
Other applicable terms
Information about us
strujnikrug.hr is a site operated by Association Strujni Krug (“We”). We are registered in Croatia under register number 21013650 and have our registered office at 6th Floor, Ulica grada Vukovara 269D, Zagreb.
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which this Policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you;
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data We hold about you;
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided below and We will do our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Croatia’s supervisory authority, the Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency.
Changes to these terms
Changes to our site
Although we are under no obligation to update it, we do seek to keep our site up to date, and so can change the content from time to time. Please note, however, that at any given time any of the content on our site may be out of date.
Whilst of course we try our best, we cannot guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will at all times be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We try to ensure that our site will be available when customers want to use it, although we cannot guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available, uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis meaning that we have the right to suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. In these circumstances, we will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Our site is aimed at people residing in Croatia, to whom we offer our services.
Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you has gained knowledge of your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
What Data Do We Collect?
- Depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect some or all of the following personal data:
- Name, Surname;
- business/company name;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as post code;
- car model and year
- IP address;
- web browser type and version;
- operating system;
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to;
You may provide to us information about you by filling in forms on this website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you provide to us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, financial and credit card information, and your car model and year details.
We need this information as Croatian LAW ON ASSOCIATIONS requires it. We may communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct and/or provision of the Services in general, including notifying you about any changes to the Services.
We may pass your details to a third party where we are required to disclose your personal information by a governmental body, regulatory authority or law enforcement agency. We will not otherwise disclose your information to a third party.
How Do We use Your Data?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. The legal purpose for which we hold your data is either contractual obligation/legitimate interest or consent. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your Account;
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
- Replying to emails from you;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time);
- Market research;
- Analysing your use of Our Site to enable us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email with information, news and offers on our services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR, Croatian data protection law and the the Croatian Electronic Communications Act (ECA) and any subsequent legislation.
Third parties whose content appears on Our Site may use third party Cookies. Please note that We do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use and advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties, the details of whom can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was first collected. The following personal data may be collected, held, and processed by the Company for the purposes of membership in our association:
Title, Name, Surname, Billing address, Email address, Telephone number, Date of Birth, Car model and year. Your details will be retained whilst you remain our customer and for up to 24 months thereafter.
In addition, we will record your consent to us keeping you in touch about our products and services. Your communication preference will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”). Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
Steps We take to secure and protect your data include:
- We continuously update staff training in line with the latest data protection and security best practice. Our website is secured using SSL encryption and we continuously review our IT security procedures.
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of this website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- We also keep your information confidential. Our internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
Transferring data outside EEA
To help us handle your data appropriately and for an improved consumer experience your information may be transferred to, and stored in, locations outside the European Economic Area (EEA). When we do this we will make sure that we either transfer your data to a country defined by The European Commission as having adequate level of data protection, whether by its domestic legislation or of the international commitments it has entered into, or we will put in place a contract with the processor which will oblige the processor to protect your data to the same standards as the EEA.
You can obtain more details of the protection given to your information when it’s transferred outside the EEA by contacting us using the details in the ‘How Can You Access Your Data?’ section below.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to apply for permission to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us on email@example.com.
Third party links and resources in our site
Do We Share Your Data?
We may share your data with other companies, such as our payment gateway partners for the purpose of providing you with the relevant service(s).
We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, search engine facilities, advertising, marketing and our quality & performance evaluation. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
How Can You Access Your Data?
To contact us regarding data protection, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.